Lazy Blogging
10.15.2008

Peter Pan! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe I spend all my time in front of a computer. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!.

I am totally exhausted with discovering time doesn't stand still, waiting for the onshore winds, just generally being a terrible burden to the servants, my day is a nightmare I would like to wake up from crawling out of bed at 6.30 to sun down and beyond. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

I declare solemnly I will write something that makes sense soon. You have my word! Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!. By the way I adopted a cute lil' giraffe fetus from Fetusmart ! Hooray fetus!


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

©2007 gunmania.blogspot.com
Profile


View Complete Profile

Previous Journals
Proppian fairy tale
to my Princess
Everending Story
Urantia Book
So it goes
I've found it
Never feel Tired
Society Needs Us !
Might be...,
Deliver Me

Atom | RSS


Colophon

Feed to JavaScript

hacker emblem