Their eyes
11.12.2008

Looking at me, shame on me.., but it's fine I don't give a damn at all. I've got something better to do in this universe, so much better than that old man with silly mustache and his head looks alike a mushroom, Bitches., All of you keep an eye on me.,

".. Bila senja telah menghilang dan tenggelam..." did you hear that ? a beautiful song from Jikustik warmed my heart up.

Calm down.., calm down.. Enough ! what the hell have I done, it's not simbiosis mutualism., sureallism Slowly but sure I just need to make a phone call Ugh.., ok I get it now ^_^


0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

©2007 gunmania.blogspot.com
Profile


View Complete Profile

Previous Journals
Lazy Blogging
Proppian fairy tale
to my Princess
Everending Story
Urantia Book
So it goes
I've found it
Never feel Tired
Society Needs Us !
Might be...,

Atom | RSS


Colophon

Feed to JavaScript

hacker emblem