The Aliens
5.07.2008

you may not believe it but there are people
who go through life with very little friction or distress.

they dress well, eat well, sleep well.
they are contented with their family life.
they have moments of grief
but all in all they are undisturbed
and often feel very good.
and when they die it is an easy death,
usually in their sleep.

you may not believe it
but such people do exist.

but I am not one of them.
oh no, I am not one of them,
I am not even near to being
one of them

but they are there
and I am here.

Charles Bukowsky


<< Home

©2007 gunmania.blogspot.com
Profile


View Complete Profile

Previous Journals
Transplants
A Great Book
Transhuman
I don't need your money.., Bitch !
Just a Thought
Too Many Options
Let it be 'SHITS'
Blizzcast - Episode II
Waiting To Die
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy

Atom | RSS


Colophon

Feed to JavaScript

hacker emblem